The year is seemingly ending fast and it’s beginning to look a lot like tax season. Soon the rush will start and the thing that will make many tax preparers busy during the tax season is how well they prepare themselves and their practices prior to tax season. Many successful tax practitioners start getting ready for next tax season usually from April 16th through December 31st. They do not wait till the last minute to start getting their marketing and communication tools in place.
As a tax professional, what is your plan to get new clients? The most compelling brands in the industry are investing in digital marketing, using strategies such as SEO, automated e-newsletters and social media content posting to engage existing clients while attracting new clients. An effective SEO marketing for Tax Preparers in Edison New Jersey enhances content and provides optimal structure for search engines.
Four Goals for Tax preparers next season
- Setup and strengthen your online marketing
- Retain eighty to ninety percent of your prior year tax clients
- Deliver excellent “five star” experience to every client
- Keep your clients informed throughout the year with automated e-newsletters and social media content posting
How Tax Clients find Tax Preparers
- Email newsletters
- Search engines
- Social media
- Review sites
- PR and Guest blogs
As a tax professional, you need to keep these few things in mind especially when you invest in digital marketing. The main focus should be in a professionally designed website with mobile friendliness, an effective SEO strategy, and social media content posting.
Core SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Marketing for Tax Preparers in Edison
- SEO is not a simple accompaniment to online marketing – it is online marketing itself.
- SEO is one of the main drivers of traffic to websites.
- SEO involves numerous ongoing monthly activities to enhance the visibility of a website organically.
- Effective SEO strategies consist of fully managed deliverables applied to the website.
- Search engines’ algorithms change frequently so your SEO strategies should change over time.
- SEO enhances content and provides optimal structure for search engines.
- Google+ becoming much more important for organic and local block SEO results.
- SEO is just one component of an all-encompassing search engine marketing
- 94% of traffic is organic search – primarily driven by SEO.
- Social feeds becoming much more appealing to search engines.
- SEO is primarily driven by 3 main areas: 1) code, 2) content, and 3) inbound links.
- SEO strategies include On-page and Off-page activities.
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
- SEO best practices include measuring (track data) & optimizing to gain insights into marketing performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Important key performance indicators (KPI’s): traffic, organic traffic, referral traffic, phone calls, appointment requests, # landing pages, # keyword phrases, inbound links, and more.
While Search Engine Optimization helps to position your tax practice among the top search results in Google and other engines, Social Media with frequently updated quality content on the other hand engages your current and prospective clients.
The tax season is just around the corner. Now is the best moment to take your tax practice to the next level by investing in your digital strategy. At Adachi Computech Solutions, we provide SEO Marketing for Tax Preparers in Edison with outstanding results. Many tax preparation services in Edison NJ, like Adachi Financial Services have already trusted us with their online marketing strategies. Establish or enhance your digital footprint this tax season and the many others to come. Call (866) 607-2321 and (908) 315-9574 to know more about how we can help you achieve that.